Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'll be back momentarily...

I apologize for my long absence. I just completed a move cross-country to Virginia Wesleyan College, where I accepted a position as a faculty member.

No more drizzly Portland days and earnest baristas for me, no more Powell's and the cold and lovely coast, fewer bridges. No more snowy mountains on the horizon, and no roses blooming wild everywhere you look.

I'm sure I will discover great things here too though.

I'll be back to posting on a regular basis. Momentarily.


Moments from Everynone on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. A few days ago I was rechecking my fall schedule and noticed you were no longer teaching my infant development class. My heart dropped! I'm extremely upset you won't be teaching evolutionary psychology in the Spring as well (emphasis on the extremely) but good luck with your new endeavors! You will be missed here in good ole' PDX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That makes me feel good - not that you were disappointed about the class, but that you wanted me as your teacher. Best of luck in everything, and I have to say - I had very mixed feelings about leaving PSU and leaving the students was one of the things that made me really sad.

    ReplyDelete